Sinch

Caution

Uses rare earth magnets
Sinch contains magnets. Do not swallow. Magnets in the body may cause serious or fatal injury. Seek immediate medical attention if swallowed or inhaled. These magnets may also interfere with pacemakers.

Warning
Sinch is a potential choking hazard. Please keep it away from children under three years of age.

Magnetometer
Sinch's magnets will not harm your device. It may disrupt GPS, compass and other functions of the magnetometer. This is normal and your device will simply prompt you to recalibrate your magnetometer with a few gestures.